Join our team to help reshape the website design landscape
WHAT IS EXPECTED
- Create original website User Interface (UI) Design based on the clients brief.
- Research latest design trends and best practices to ensure the best possible User Experience.
- Design website pages, layouts and forms by keeping in mind the client requirements, theme demands and overall functionality.
- Coordinate with the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) and Development Team to meet Project Timelines.
- Participate in Client Briefing sessions to understand requirements and seek design related clarification.
Additional, as required:
- Design Logo’s, Business Cards and other Branding related material by incorporating the latest design trends.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team towards designing and ideation of Social Media creatives.
- Provide inputs towards anything design.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In design. Working knowledge of Corel Draw.
- UI and UX Design Thinking. Certifications will be good.
- 5 to 6 Years of Design Experience. At least 2 Years in Website UI.
- Ability to work independently (work from home if necessary)
- Listing Skills – To understand clients requirements.