If you like a challange, you'll love it here, because we are solving tough problems everyday.
Join our team to help reshape the
website design landscape
Find the perfect job for you
Check out all our open spots below
The main duties of the Business Development Manager can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clientsby growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients,and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objectionsby clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Reporting & Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present business development training and mentoring to businessa developers and other internal staff.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Education & Skills
- Exceptionally good English communication skills. Both verbal and written
- MBA would be a plus
- Should be self motivated
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales and Support Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team and to manage after Sales Client interactions.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Build Proposals based on client requirements
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a Web Design Agency sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work and deliver effectively under pressure.